Mark and Beth are a GORGEOUS couple- on the inside and out! They were married at the Leap of Faith Barn, a lovely venue in Holly, Michigan that has tons of beautiful landscape surrounding it.
Unexpected rain changed the ceremony from outdoors to inside the barn, but it was still dreamy and full of love! From the groom on some of his favorite parts of the day:
“(My favorite parts of the day were) Beth walking up to the barn before the ceremony in the rain with a black umbrella. Lifting her up after our ceremony/first kiss where they pronounced us husband and wife…”
Everything about Mark and Beth’s day was rustic and beautiful and their reception decor fit the theme to the tee! We loved their uses of tree bark, all of the baby’s breath and the awesome wood-burned Michigan coasters guests took home as favors. These two showed love for their home state in so many awesome ways!
Cocktail hour consisted of build-your-own mini coney dogs and bags of Better Made potato chips, another awesome Michigan touch Mark and Beth added to their day.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bohlen!
We loved sharing your day with you and had so much fun!
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Leap of Faith Barn
- Bridal Gown: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Allure Bridals
- Grooms Tux/Suits: Jos A Bank
- Event Planner: Samantha Woodbeck
- Officiant: Pastor Joshua Combs
- Florist: Posies Unlimited
- Hair: Randolph’s Salon
- Makeup: Megan Sunio
- Rentals: Valley Tent Rental
- Linens: Cranberries Cafe
- Bakery: Stacey Eldred and Liana Burns
- DJ: Jack Brown
- Videography: Complete Video Solutions
- Invitations: Etsy