Jake and Cortney first met around the age of 13 playing kickball, but it wasn’t until Cortney began attending college at Central Michigan University that the two started seriously dating. Jake wasn’t attending CMU with Cortney, but had a close friend he would visit and begun to spend time with Cortney during his trips. When the two became serious, they would take turns driving 2.5 hours just to spend the weekends with each other! How adorable is that?!
We love small wedding parties! It makes the day so much more intimate and special. Jake and Cortney and their wedding party were so fun and easygoing. They even rocked out climbing on this brick building for a pretty fun photo! 🙂
Jake and Cortney’s rustic and fall inspired decor was SO beautiful and matched their reception venue so perfectly. We loved the adorable personal pie favors and all of the wooden elements.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Walls! Your day was so fun and we had a blast capturing your special memories!
- Ceremony Venue: St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church- Shepherd
- Reception Venue: Bucks Run Golf Club- Mount Pleasant
- Bridal Gown: A’doraBelle Bridal- Waterford
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Unique Bridal- Auburn
- Grooms Tux/Suits: Wesner Tuxedo- Sterling Heights
- Officiant: Father Fred Kawka
- Florist: Kathy Edwards
- Hair and Make Up: Salon Blu
- Rentals: Affairs to Remember- Commerce Township (Linens)
- Bakery: The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe- Midland
- DJ: Rodger Burgdolf
- Photo Booth: Vision Photography- Rochester
- Invitations: Zazzle