Megan and Rob are a super adorable couple who met during their freshman year of college.
I always love when brides switch their accessories up or add in something fun and different. In Megan’s case, her and all of her bridesmaids sported baby blue converses (Rob and his groomsmen wore orange converses as well).
Rob and Megan’s dog is a huge part of their life. I first met these two when I photographed their engagement session at Comerica Park in Detroit and they brought their adorable pooch along to participate in the photos with them. Fun fact: Rob also proposed to Megan at Comerica!).
Reception decor followed their color theme perfectly. Tons of bright orange and baby blue touches filled the room.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Swanson! It was so fun to be a part of your day!
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Boulder Pointe Golf & Banquet Center
- Bridal Gown: Jewel – David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: David’s Bridal
- Grooms Tux/Suits: Kohl’s
- Officiant: Rev. Alan Coe
- Florist: Bride’s Uncle
- Hair and Make Up: Jackie Binford
- Linens: Expressions by Bonnie
- Bakery: Bride’s Aunt
- DJ: Sound Dog – Todd Belanger
- Photo Booth: Sound Dog – Todd Belanger
- Invitations: Wedding Divas