Danny and Kim’s story is very fairytale. The two have been high school sweethearts ever since they met at Chippewa Valley High School in Clinton Township.
Danny and Kim had their ceremony at the beautiful White House Wedding Chapel in Warren. The building has an elegant mansion-esque look and a very vintage and historic vibe to it. It made a perfect ceremony venue.
From the bride on her favorite part of the day:
“My favorite memory from the wedding day was seeing Danny right after I entered the ceremony room. I literally burst into tears the same time that he did. I was just so happy that it was finally happening!!”
Our favorite part of the day was getting to take pictures at the place it all began! We even were able to go inside their old high school and we snapped some photos in the “B” hallway where Danny and Kim first met and would meet up during the school day. SO cute!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Naso! The long-time love you guys share is so adorable! We love your story and loved photographing the day you guys finally got to become husband and wife!
- Ceremony Venue: White House Wedding Chapel
- Reception Venue: Villa Penna’s of Sterling Heights
- Bridal Gown: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: David’s Bridal
- Grooms Tux/Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Event Planner: My Mom! 😉
- Florist: Viviano Flower Shop and Kroger
- Hair and Make Up: Bianchi’s Salon & Spa
- Rentals: Linens and Beyond
- Bakery: Christine’s Cakes and Pastries
- DJ: Mario’s Music Company
- Videography: Elite Photographic Studio
- Photo Booth: Danny’s Dad made one!
- Invitations: MintedMintedMinted